At the end of the first half against Virginia, Notre Dame trailed the Cavaliers, 17-14. Virginia had just driven 76 yards in five plays, capping it off with a 16-yard touchdown pass from Bryce Perkins to Hasise Dubois to give the Cavaliers the halftime advantage. It was the first time the Fighting Irish had trailed at halftime this season.
SOUTH BEND — The Notre Dame defensive line made sure its presence was felt Saturday afternoon, recording eight sacks in a 35-20 victory for the No. 10 Fighting Irish over No. 18 Virginia.
This Week's Circulars
Leon Snyder, 74, of Hillsboro, passed away October 11, 2019. Funeral 2:00 PM Thursday October 17 2019 at Dickerson Funeral Home in Veedersburg; visitation will begin at 12:00 Noon on Thursday October 17, 2019
James Donald Cappellano, 56, formerly of Danville, passed way October 10, 2019. He was born July 31, 1963. Preceded in death by son, Justin Lee Cappellano, and mother-in-law, Shirley Lemley. Survived by wife of 35 years, Jody Cappellano, Clarence, Ill.; son James Donald Cappellano Jr. (Ashle…
- Four hurt in Route 1 crash
- Danville man dies from injuries in crash
- 9-year-old dies from crash injuries
- Woman jumps from bridge; dies
- Bringing the Owen Nelson Community Center back to life
- Annual fundraiser draws thousands for meal
- Semi fire closes I-74
- Expo links business owners to resources
- Police Report
- City all in on Haven Gaming as casino operator