FESTUS, Mo. — The Post 210 senior baseball team split the final day of action at the Festus Tournament on Sunday, losing to Terre Haute 5-4 before ending the day with a 11-5 win over Mattoon Post 88.
TILTON — The Post 210 Junior Gold baseball team did just enough to win the first game of a doubleheader against Casey Legion on Thursday, but then poured on the offense in the second to get the sweep.
NEW CASTLE, Ind. — As the ball headed out of bounds during an All-Star game between the Indiana Seniors and Juniors last week, senior guard Armaan Franklin dove, fully extending his body as he tapped it to keep it in play.
I was watching the beginning of the Indianapolis 500 race on Sunday before Memorial Day and watched as what appeared to be hundreds of balloons being released before the race. That was quite a celebration to say the least!
This Week's Circulars
CAYUGA, Ind. - Phyllis A. Hess, 85, of Cayuga, passed away at 10:40 p.m. CDT Sunday, June 16, 2019 at North Logan Health Care Center in Danville, Ill. She was born Nov. 25, 1933, in Eugene, Ind., the daughter of the late George and Fauniel (McLain) Howard. Phyllis married Freddie K. Dickerso…
- Danville man arrested child pornography
- Man admits to possession of child pornography
- Norton leaves for Urbana post
- Danville man again sentenced to life in prison
- Eyes to the sky
- Two longtime teachers bid farewell to Northeast
- City man arrested for home invasion, theft
- Dad's job never done
- Catlin man to serve in Africa
- DHS art teacher faces charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.