PREP BOYS BASKETBALL
DANVILLE — The inaugural Watchfire Shootout occurred on Saturday, February 14th at Danville High School. The tournament consisted of five games. The Danville Vikings played in the final game of the shootout against the South Elgin Storm in a Class 4A boys basketball contest. Danville came in…
MAROA — The top-seeded Bismarck-Henning/Rossville-Alvin Blue Devils faced the Unity Rockets in an IHSA Class 2A Maroa-Forsyth Regional final on Friday night at Maroa-Forsyth High School.
COVINGTON, Ind. – Covington wanted to honor their two most recent boys’ regional basketball championship teams last Thursday, but the weather did not cooperate and the game with Fountain Central was postponed.
ATTICA, Ind. – For the second game in a row in sectional play, the North Vermillion girls’ basketball team found itself trailing late in the fourth quarter only to come back and win the contest.
ATTICA, Ind. — The 1A sectional 54 semifinal between Covington and North Vermillion came down to the wire with the Falcons coming out on top 41-39, but not before the Trojans had a chance for the win.
ARMSTRONG — The Bismarck-Henning/Rossville-Alvin girls basketball team ended their regular season on Thursday with a 41-23 win over Armstrong-Potomac.
This Week's Circulars
- Danville man among those arrested in FBI operation in Kankakee area
- Woman convicted of assaulting police officer
- Another win at Daytona for JR Motorsports
- Academy discusses gang, drug problems
- Work to close Robinson Street
- Council denies rezoning, hears about cannabis grower
- Police Report
- Cullen: Remembering one of city's great men
- Census to shape next 10 years in Vermilion County, other areas
- Blue Devils claim share of VVC