DANVILLE — In Thursday's Vermilion Valley Conference golf meet, it was a showcase for the newcomers.
HOOPESOTN —The Hoopeston Area soccer team put some distance between them and Oakwood/Salt Fork in the Vermilion Valley Conference with a 3-1 win on Thursday.
DANVILLE — If teams like Heartland Community College and Parkland College decide to look behind, it seems like the Danville Area Community College team is starting to catch on.
CATLIN — In a battle of unbeaten teams, the Salt Fork Storm scored three times in the third quarter to pull out a 28-14 victory over the Iroquois West Raiders in a Vermilion Valley Conference Alliance contest at Byerly-Hageman Field.
BISMARCK — Quarterback Dawson Dodd completed 11 of 13 passes — six for touchdowns — as the Bismarck-Henning/Rossville-Alvin Blue Devils defeated the Momence Redskins 49-0 on Saturday afternoon.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – During the first quarter of play on Saturday, it appeared the same problems that have haunted Notre Dame through the first two weeks of the season were back. The Fighting Irish offensive line was being manhandled, quarterback Jack Coan was playing inconsistently and the ru…
GREENCASTLE, Ind. — Brailey Hoagland, Hadlee McBride and Courtney Sims all medaled on Saturday for the Fountain Central cross country team at the Tiger Cub Invite.
WEST LEBANON, Ind. — Riley Shrader had a team-high 25 kills on Saturday as the Seeger Lady Patriots captured the own invitational title with wins over Delphi, North Montgomery and West Vigo.
WEST LEBANON, Ind. — The Seeger football team jumped out to a 28-8 lead in the first quarter and would go on to beat Covington 50-30 on Friday in Wabash River Conference action.
This Week's Circulars
- 13-year-old arrested in Lincoln Park shooting
- Danville schools could close if staff doesn't comply with state vaccine mandate
- Danville man hopeful for kidney transplant
- Bourbonnais man arrested in double homicide
- 2 dead, 2 injured in weekend shooting
- Police rescue suicidal subject
- Four more local COVID deaths reported
- Danville artist creates Lincoln penny sculpture
- Mayor asks for information about missing Danville native
- City to study fire stations, downtown parking