Scenes as Wallace Lea is released after 45 days of being treated for COVID-19 at Freeman Hospital.
As featured on
After 45 days of hospitalization due to COVID-19, Wallace Lea was reunited Wednesday with his family and discharged from Freeman Health System to finish his recovery at home.
This Week's Circulars
74, of Covington, passed away unexpectedly Friday, May 22, 2020 in Veedersburg. As per his request cremation services will be provided with no public services. www.mausfuneralhome.com
- Food Trailer Frenzy kicks off summer
- Danville businesses trying to keep employees on payrolls
- Pritzker issues rules as Illinois prepares for reopening
- Goodwill to accept drop-off donations
- Oakwood HS principal to retire
- Two teens injured in shooting
- DHS seniors receive prizes from Viking Patrol
- Special police units start Monday
- DMT seeking additional funds
- Mayor talks about reopening businesses; proposes fireworks display
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.