Brian Harney, 49, died at St. Vincent Anderson hospital at about 12:45 a.m., according to Harney's step-son Chad Taylor.
This Week's Circulars
- City park bathroom vandalism mirrors TikTok challenge
- 'He packed a lot of life in 49 years'
- PREP BOYS TENNIS: Trojans hope to continue miracle ride at state
- Three more COVID deaths reported
- OSF urges finding right care with busy ER
- Danville gathers to remember Jelani Day
- School spirit revived
- PREP FOOTBALL: BHRA, Westville fight for VVC crown
- Big Ten Football Standings
- New congressional maps unveiled ahead of fall veto session