This Week's Circulars
passed away Sunday, July 25, 2021. Rosary: Wednesday, 5:30 p.m. followed by visitation at Maus Funeral Home, Attica, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Funeral Mass held at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church on Thursday, at 10:00 a.m.
Judith Rayburn, 76, of Georgetown, passed away at 1:42pm, Friday, July 23, 2021, at her home. She was born on January 1, 1945, in Danville, the daughter of Virgil and Sally (Alcorn) Snack, both deceased. She is survived by her sons, Richard Kuykendall, and Earl Kuykendall; her 6 grandchildre…
- Emotions flow as board hears from parents
- Kayaker drowns on Vermilion River
- Preparations continue for Eastgate development
- Murals beautify Covington
- Danville native named to Chicago’s Tenth Annual Jewish '36 Under 36'
- School board changes meeting procedures
- Tilton seeking help for modernizing I-74/G Street
- Woman's death raises COVID toll to 154
- Rance Bryant enjoys local advantages of legion baseball
- Ex-superintendent gets 33 months for embezzlements
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.