DANVILLE — Community members and businesses can help Project Success fulfill the Christmas wishes of 254 local children and teens this year by collecting stocking-stuffer items and spare change to benefit the project.
Stocking stuffers and miscellaneous items that are needed are:
• Assorted sizes of gift boxes and wrapping paper
• Card games/board games
• Makeup kits
• Ear buds
• Hoodies for teens, S-XL
• Socks for all ages
• Body wash/lotion sets for all ages (Axe, Bath & Body Works, etc.)
• Hygiene items
• Flash drives, pens, pencils, journals
• Craft kits
• Hair accessories
• Large/regular sized Christmas stockings
• Miscellaneous stocking stuffers for all ages such as: body wash/lotion, Axe body wash/spray, toothpaste, toothbrushes, playing cards, small games, small toys, socks, nail polish, small flashlights, lip gloss/Chapstick, hats/gloves, hair accessories, baby items, etc.
Project Success also accepts monetary donations that are used to purchase items from the Wish List. All donations should be delivered or mailed by Dec. 11 to Project Success of Vermilion County, Inc., 917 N. Walnut St., Suite 203, Danville, IL 61832. Monetary donations are tax deductible.
For more information or questions, please contact Assistant Director Kimberly David or Program Director Abby Boen at (217) 446-3200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.