A groundbreaking ceremony took place Thursday morning in Covington, Ind., for the new McDonald’s. The new restaurant is on the corner of Pearl and Third streets along Route 136. Construction will begin Monday and plans are to open for business in July. The participants in the groundbreaking are Laura Kasper, McDonald’s Corporate; Rob Witzel, area supervisor; Charlie Jeffers, training manager; Tom Orrick, director of operations; Deanna and Don Witzel, owners of six McDonalds in Vermilion County, Illinois; Brad Crain, Mayor of Covington; and Patty Smith, city council member.
This Week's Circulars
- Harbor Freight Tools to open in Danville
- UPDATE: Body of Danville man found in Wabash River near Cayuga
- Danville man missing, search ongoing
- Danville native wins Young Optometrist of the Year
- Danville woman picks lucky lottery numbers
- D118 honors Golden Ruler recipients
- Council to act on final Carle plat
- Danville's Beasley releases book of memoirs
- No vote change in Danville's Ward 7
- Peoria Notre Dame rolls past undermanned Danville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.