This Week's Circulars
Carbette "Sonny" Girardier, 93, passed away on Monday, March 30, 2020, in Ambia, Ind., surrounded by loved ones. He was born the son of August and Al Mary Girardier on Aug. 13, 1926, in Richwoods, Mo. He married Betty Heiney on Oct. 20, 1956, in Holly Springs, Miss. Preceding Sonny in death …
67, of Westville, died Apr. 2, 2020 at OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center, Danville. His services will be private. Burial will be in Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery. Sunset-Urbas Funeral Chapel of Westville assisted the family.
- Danville doctor offers advice on virus
- Custard Cup creates drive-through area
- Board approves phase 2 demolition application for Fair Oaks
- House explosion under investigation
- District 118 to find way to pay bus drivers
- Vermilion County sees first confirmed COVID-19 case
- Civil War private to get stone
- Fischer offers unique date night raffle
- Salt Fork teachers promote positivity with parade
- Police Report
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.