This Week's Circulars
84, of Attica, passed away on Tuesday, June 25, 2019. Visitation: Saturday, June 29th, from 11:00 a.m. until service time at 1:00 p.m. at Maus Funeral Home, Attica. Memorials to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Kathryn S. Parsons, 78, of Danville passed away at 8:42 a.m. Sunday, June 23, 2019, at home with her family by her side. Kathy was born in Danville on May 19, 1941, the second daughter of Alonzo Euel White and Inez Mildred (Owens) White. She married Kenneth L. Parsons on October 9, 1960. He …
OAKWOOD, Ill. - Jean Maloy, 87, of Oakwood, Ill., passed away at 1 p.m. Sunday, June 23, 2019, at OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center, Danville, Ill. Jean was born December 1, 1931, in Towanda, Ill., to Leo and Lottie Clark Abbott. She married John Maloy on September 29, 1954, at Central Christi…
- Oakwood plans bigger fireworks display
- VERMILION COUNTY FAIR SCHEDULE
- HACD sets Fair Oaks demo date
- District 118 approves administrator raises
- A lifeline for veterans
- Viscofan workers go on strike
- Out on the water
- Danville man arrested child pornography
- Key to Road Safety
- Cigarette, gas taxes will increase July 1 with Pritzker signature
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.