Gwendolyn G. Brown, 79, of Hoopeston, passed away at 3:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17, 2019, at Accolade Healthcare in Paxton. Gwendolyn was born Nov. 11, 1939, in Lincoln, the daughter of Ralph and Beulah (Tyler) Glover. She married Roy Brown on June 16, 1957, in Danville. He preceded her in death…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
of Jacksonville, died Friday, August 16th, 2019 in Jacksonville. She was married to the late William Gross, formerly of Danville. Service details online at www.buchanancody.com . The Buchanan & Cody Funeral Home in Jacksonville is serving the family.
Norma Jean Castagna, nee Wallace, 87, of Crown Point, Ind., formerly of Merrillville, Ind., and Ridge Farm, Ill., passed away August 14, 2019. She was a member and former treasurer of Grace Reformed Church in Gary, and of the Northwest Indiana Retirees Club. Norma was a retired rate clerk fr…
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.