Wallace R. O'Neil
TILTON — Wallace R. O’Neil, 76, of Tilton, passed at 3:33 p.m. Monday, July 14, 2014, at his home.
- Lee Roy Mornout Covington, Ind., has lost a longtime fixture; Lee Roy Mornout, 84, passed from this life Monday, July 14, 2014, at 6:15 a.m. at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center in Danville. God saw he was tired and ready to go; with that being said, we will
- Louis R. Herdle CATLIN — Louis R. Herdle, 61, of Catlin, passed away at 5:07 p.m. Sunday, July 13, 2014, at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana.He was born April 29, 1953, in Philadelphia, Pa., to Louis and Dorothy Bringhurst Herdle.Louis married Sue Crawford on Dec
- Patsy (King) Pringle Patsy (King) Pringle, 67, passed this life at 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at Presence United Samaritan Medical Center.
- Harold E. "Friday" Deffenbaugh GEORGETOWN — Harold E. “Friday” Deffenbaugh, 81, of Georgetown, passed away at 10:35 p.m. Thursday July 10, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center in Danville.He was born June 22, 1933, in Vermilion County to Finley Franklin and Mildred V
- Bonnie M. Carter Bonnie M. Carter, 85, of Fairmount, passed away at 5:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12, 2014, at Gardenview Manor in Danville.Bonnie was born March 12, 1929, in Jamaica Township to Fred H. and Myrtie Turner Brooks McNees. She married Jack L. Carter on Feb. 2
- Ann M. Costello Ann M. Costello, 86, of Danville, passed away on Friday, July 11, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center in Danville. She was born April 18, 1928, to Henry G. and Mary (Jameson) McCraw in Boston, Mass. She married Bernard Bartholomew Cost
- Lillian LaNora Cassano East Carbon/South Jordan, Utah — Lillian LaNora (Norman) Grider Cassano, age 92, passed away peacefully July 5, 2014, in South Jordan, Utah.
- Ella McDaniel TILTON — Ariel Ella McDaniel, 97, of Tilton, passed away at 8:28 p.m. Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center in Danville.
- LaDonna Switzer EUGENE, Ind. — LaDonna Switzer, 96, of Eugene, passed away at 5:08 a.m. EDT Wednesday, July 9, 2014, at Clinton Gardens in Clinton, Ind.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Wallace R. O'Neil