- Helen Louise Alison Helen Louise Alison, nee Carter, 83, of Woodstock, formerly Barrington, passed away on Nov. 25, 2013, in Woodstock.
- SONA L. BAIRD RIDGE FARM -- Sona L. Baird, 72, of Ridge Farm, passed away at 5:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 2013, at Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana. Sona was born May 11, 1941 in Indianola, to Marvin and Esther Tuggle Miles. She married Glenn Allen Baird April 1989
- CATHERINE V. LEVRA WESTVILLE -- Catherine V. Levra, 100, of Westville, currently of Belmont, N.C., passed away at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013, at Morningside of Gastonia, Gastonia, N.C. Catherine was born Jan. 22, 1913, in Catlin, to Dominic and Maria Chiono Fav
- Russell Jones DANVILLE -- Russell Jones, 91, of Danville, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center. He was born July 16, 1922, in Hildreth, Ill., the son of Gilbert and Marie Elkins Jones. He was married to Marden Snack on
- Mary Catherine Elizabeth (Wargo) Hensley RANTOUL -- Mary Catherine Elizabeth (Wargo) Hensley passed away at 8:55 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013, at Heartland Heath Care Center, Paxton. Funeral services will begin at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, at Baier Family Funeral Services, 406 E. Pe
- Janice Kay Stonecipher COVINGTON, Ind. -- Janice Kay Stonecipher, 63, of Covington, went to be with her Lord at 2:20 a.m. EST Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013, at St. Elizabeth East in Lafayette, Ind. She was born Nov. 14, 1950, in Danville, Ill., the daughter of Robert L. and Ros
Carolyna 'Carol' Jean Nelson
Carolyna “Carol” Jean Nelson, 38, of Hoopeston, passed away at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013, at her home.
- Norma Jean Freeman VEEDERSBURG, Ind. -- Norma Jean Freeman, 75, of Veedersburg, Ind., passed away at 8:18 a.m. EST Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Crawfordsville, Ind. She was born July 2, 1938, in Veedersburg to Charles and Mildred Krout Booe. She
- Patricia Ann Cappello Patricia Ann Cappello, 76, of Danville, passed away at 6:45 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 23, 2013, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center. Pat was born on July 25, 1937, in Danville, the daughter of Carl and Evelyn (Smith) Watson. She is survived by fou
- Barbara Jean McCall Barbara Jean McCall, 75, of Potomac, passed away at 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013 at Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana. Services will begin at 1 p.m. Monday, Dec. 2, at Middlefork United Methodist Church, 109 S. Vermilion St., Potomac, with Pas
- More Obituaries Headlines