- John Raymond Smith DANVILLE – John Raymond Smith, 87, entered the presence of his Lord and Savior on Thursday morning, April 10, 2014. He passed away at the North Logan Health Center, where he was a resident since last fall.
- Gladys Waterstradt DANVILLE — Gladys Waterstradt, 87, of Danville, passed away April 10, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center, Danville.
- Forest Hartman WILMINGTON, N.C. — Beloved husband and father, Mr. Forest Hartman, 48, passed away suddenly Tuesday morning, March 25, 2014.
Bonita Lee Wyatt
Bonita Lee Wyatt, age 90, of Chrisman, passed away at 6:05 p.m. Thursday, April 10, 2014, at Pleasant Meadows Senior Living, Chrisman.
- Vance Allen Keen Vance Allen Keen, 46, of Decatur, passed away Wednesday, April 9, 2014, in Decatur Memorial Hospital. Private family services will be at a later date. Vance was born on Jan. 4, 1968, in Tuscola, the son of Richard L. and Jeanne (Van Dell). Surviving
- Adam Kent Riegle Adam Kent Riegle, 31, of DeKalb, passed away Wednesday, April 9, 2014. He was born on Aug. 1, 1982, in Evansville, Ind., the son of Rev. William and Rene (Hoy) Riegle. Adam was united in marriage on June 16, 2007, to the former Brandie Miller and the
- Paxson J. Meeker Paxson J. Meeker, infant, of Danville, went to be with the Lord at 12:40 a.m. on Monday, March 31, 2014.
- Francisco 'Poncho' Xavier Hutchins URBANA — After battling cancer for two months, Francisco “Pancho” Xavier Hutchins, age 57, of Urbana, won by passing peacefully into eternal life to be with his Lord and Savior on the morning of April 8, 2014.
- Roger W. Moore Roger W. Moore, 69, of Ridge Farm, passed away at 5 a.m. Monday, April 7, 2014, at VA Illiana Healthcare System, Danville.
- Lori Ann Cowan ALVIN -- Lori Ann Cowan, 47, of Alvin, died at 8:22 p.m. Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at Heritage Health in Hoopeston. Lori was born on July 23, 1966, the daughter of Richard Lester and Barbara (Listner) Cowan. She enjoyed family visits and riding the golf
- More Obituaries Headlines