- Lea Tinder DANVILLE -- Lea Tinder, 71, of Alvin, passed away Monday, April 14, 2014. She was born Nov. 3, 1942, in Danville, the daughter of Albert and Peg Rusk Lyons. She married Gerald Lee Reese on April 21, 1959, in Danville. He has since preceded her in dea
- Lillian Lucille Totheroh Lillian Lucille Totheroh, 89, of Wellington, passed away at 3:27 a.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Heritage Manor Rehabilitation & Senior Living in Hoopeston. She was born Oct. 24, 1924, in Tab, Ind., the daughter of Ray and Inez (McCormick) Lucas. Sh
- Vickie Lyn Steward COVINGTON, Ind. -- Vickie Lyn Steward, 46, of Covington, Ind., passed away at 7:45 p.m. EDT Sunday, April 13, 2014, at I.U. Medical Center in Indianapolis. She was born June 1, 1967, in Indianapolis to Jack and Essie Glen Winter. She married Keith St
- Sandra Marlene (Lamb) Miller Sandra Marlene (Lamb) Miller, 66, of Georgetown, passed away at 10:35 a.m., April 13, 2014, at Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana. She was born March 29, 1948, in Great Bend, Kan., the daughter of Elwin 'Pete' and Bessie (Novok) Lamb. She was wed to L
- Ellis Hunter Jr. Ellis Hunter Jr., 82, of Danville, went to be with the Lord at 9:30 a.m. April 11, 2014.
Loretta Evelyn D. Rice
Loretta Evelyn D. (Epperson) Rice, 99, of Danville, went to be with her Lord at 11:22 a.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at North Logan Health Care.
Creola Ruth Kuyrkendall
Creola Ruth Kuyrkendall, 87, of Indianola, passed away at 12:54 a.m. Sunday, April 13, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center, Danville.
Carol Wilson, 76, of Danville, passed away peacefully on April 12, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center, with her family by her side.
K. Delbert Busey
K. Delbert Busey, 74, of Georgetown, passed away at 7:55 a.m. Sunday, April 13, 2014, at Carle Hospital in Urbana.
- Velda Joslin DANVILLE – Velda Joslin, 85, of Tipton, Ind., formerly of Danville, passed away on April 13, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines