- Mary Ann Gordon RIDGE FARM — Mary Ann Gordon, 75, of Ridge Farm, died at 9:10 p.m. Wednesday, July 2, 2014, at Pleasant Meadows Senior Living, Chrisman.
Thomas G. Bloomfield
Thomas G. Bloomfield, 46, of Oakwood, passed away at 11:45 p.m. Friday, July 4, 2014 at St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria.
Patsy Mae Barteck
Patsy Mae Barteck, 77 of Danville, passed away Saturday, July 5, 2014, at Presence Covenant Hospital in Urbana.
- John Joseph Fossett John Joseph Fossett, of Galloway, N.J., and formerly of Danville, passed away peacefully July 5, 2014, at his home.
- Katherine Irene 'Blondie' Watt PERRYSVILLE, Ind. — Katherine Irene “Blondie” Watt, 91, of Perrysville, died at 3:15 a.m. Sunday, July 6, 2014, at Woodland Manor in Attica, Ind.
- Joseph Carl 'Joe' Hageman SIDELL — Joseph Carl “Joe” Hageman, 89, of Sidell, passed away Friday, July 4, 2014, at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana.
- Dee Shaffer OAKWOOD — Dee Shaffer, 77, of Oakwood, passed away Sunday, July 6, 2014, at North Logan Health Care Center in Danville.
- Mark L. Dickson BELTON, Mo. — Mark L. Dickson, 60, of Belton, Mo., passed away July 5, 2014, at home surrounded by his loving family.
- Margaret Ann Richey COVINGTON, Ind. — Margaret Ann Richey, 83, of Covington, went to be with her Lord at 12:02 a.m. Sunday July 6, 2014.She was born July 23, 1930, in Hammond, Ind., the daughter of Andrew Jackson and Ethel Erma (Flaharty) Whitaker.She married David E. “
- Calvin Roy "C-Roy" Cowen Jr. Calvin Roy “C-Roy” Cowen Jr. was called home to glory at the young age of 30 years old on June 30, 2014, at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana.Calvin was born Nov. 29, 1983, in Danville. He was one of six children born to Shelly Boose (Shell Mae) an
- More Obituaries Headlines