VANDALIA, Mo. —
Joyce N. Hesse, 77, of Vandalia, Mo., passed away Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Boone Hospital Center of Columbia, Mo.
Services will begin at 11 a.m. Friday, June 28, at First Presbyterian Church in Vandalia, Mo., with the Rev. Randall Cone officiating.
Joyce was born July 25, 1935, in Hutchinson, Kan., to Eldon E. and Leona M. Newlin Fast.
She married Theodore “Ted” A. Hesse on April 16, 1953, in Hutchinson, Kan., and he survives.
Joyce graduated from Hutchison High School in Hutchinson, Kan. She lived most of her life in Vandalia, Mo.
She was a member of the First Presbyterian Church in Vandalia, Eastern Star and Monday Study Club. She loved to flower garden, but her family was most important.
Survivors include her husband, Ted, of Vandalia, Mo.; a son, Mark A. Hesse and wife, Deborah, of Danville; three daughters, Deborah Barry and husband, Timothy, of Somers, Conn., Lona Oostdyk and husband, Garrett, of Mahomet, and Jean Ann Greene and husband Matt, of Springdale, Ark.; two sisters, Jean E. May and husband, Bob, of Topeka, Kan., and Joan M. Tolar and husband, Robert, of Hutchinson, Kan.; 12 grandchildren; and 19 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Memorials may be given to Cancer Research Center, 3501 Berrywood Dr., Columbia, MO 65201, or First Presbyterian Church in Vandalia, Mo.
Online condolences may be left for the family at www.parkerfuneralservice.com.
VANDALIA, Mo. —
Fern A. Baldwin
DANVILLE — Fern A. Baldwin, 87, of Catlin, died March 1, 2014.
- Lilian May Connelly Lilian May Connelly, 100, of Danville, left this life on March 3, 2014, at North Logan Healthcare Center in Danville.
- John Irby Sammons Jr. HALLS, Tenn. — John Irby Sammons Jr., age 66, of Halls, Tenn., died Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014, at Dyersburg Regional Hospital of Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Dorothy E. Dickelman DANVILLE — Dorothy E. Dickelman, 99, of Danville, passed away on March 4, 2014.
- Benjamin B. Thatcher HILLERY — Benjamin B. Thatcher, 88, of Hillery, passed away at 1 a.m. Wednesday, March 5, 2014, at Gardenview Manor in Danville.
- Julie Ann Singer ROSSVILLE, Ind. — Julie Ann Singer, 55, formerly of Rossville, Ind., passed away unexpectedly Saturday, March 1, 2014, in Georgetown.
- Marice H. Shuck PLANT CITY, Fla. -- Marice H. Shuck, 86, of Plant City, Fla., and formerly of Danville, passed away at 11:23 p.m. Saturday March 1, 2014, at Lakeland Regional Medical Center. She was born Sept. 3, 1927, in Depue, Ill., the daughter of Bueard and Nanc
- Britt Asquith URBANA — Britt Asquith, 55, of Urbana, passed away at 1:28 p.m. on Monday, March 3, 2014, at Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana.
- Lela Mae Stahl VEEDERSBURG, Ind. — Lela Mae Stahl, 93, formerly of Veedersburg, passed away at 11:18 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at Woodland Manor Nursing Home in Attica, Ind.
Michael Scott Gose
Michael Scott Gose, 60, of Danville, died at 11:28 a.m. Saturday, March 1, 2014, at home. He was born Jan. 20, 1954, at Danville, the son of Marvin O. and Donna Joan (Cook) Gose. He received his GED from Danville High School. Mike served four years i
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Fern A. Baldwin