VANDALIA, Mo. —
Joyce N. Hesse, 77, of Vandalia, Mo., passed away Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Boone Hospital Center of Columbia, Mo.
Services will begin at 11 a.m. Friday, June 28, at First Presbyterian Church in Vandalia, Mo., with the Rev. Randall Cone officiating.
Joyce was born July 25, 1935, in Hutchinson, Kan., to Eldon E. and Leona M. Newlin Fast.
She married Theodore “Ted” A. Hesse on April 16, 1953, in Hutchinson, Kan., and he survives.
Joyce graduated from Hutchison High School in Hutchinson, Kan. She lived most of her life in Vandalia, Mo.
She was a member of the First Presbyterian Church in Vandalia, Eastern Star and Monday Study Club. She loved to flower garden, but her family was most important.
Survivors include her husband, Ted, of Vandalia, Mo.; a son, Mark A. Hesse and wife, Deborah, of Danville; three daughters, Deborah Barry and husband, Timothy, of Somers, Conn., Lona Oostdyk and husband, Garrett, of Mahomet, and Jean Ann Greene and husband Matt, of Springdale, Ark.; two sisters, Jean E. May and husband, Bob, of Topeka, Kan., and Joan M. Tolar and husband, Robert, of Hutchinson, Kan.; 12 grandchildren; and 19 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Memorials may be given to Cancer Research Center, 3501 Berrywood Dr., Columbia, MO 65201, or First Presbyterian Church in Vandalia, Mo.
Online condolences may be left for the family at www.parkerfuneralservice.com.
VANDALIA, Mo. —
- Grant William Ollis Jr. DANVILLE — Grant William Ollis Jr., 81, passed away on April 22, 2014, at his residence.
Betty Lorraine Campbell
DANVILLE -- Betty Lorraine Campbell, 92, of Danville passed away Tuesday, April 22, 2014, at Hawthorne Inn Nursing Home in Danville.
- Beulah Groce DANVILLE — Beulah Groce, 78, of Oakwood, passed away on April 23, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center in Danville.
- William Edward Barnes William Edward Barnes, 49, of Danville, passed away at 8:44 p.m. on Monday, April 21, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center.
- Michael R. Hickman SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — Michael R. Hickman, 66, Santa Barbara, Calif., passed away April 22, 2014, at Serenity House, Santa Barbara.
- Patricia Joan Riley DANVILLE — Patricia Joan (Westphal) Riley, 69, of Danville, passed away at 5:29 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014, at North Logan Health Care, Danville.
- Joseph Edward Lutchka WESTVILLE — Joseph Edward Lutchka, 75, of Westville, was welcomed home at 2:31 p.m. Monday, April 21, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center, Danville.
- Virginia Marie Auter DANVILLE — Virginia Marie Auter, 84, of Danville, passed away at 1:40 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014, at home peacefully, surrounded by family and caregivers.
- Wilmetta 'Billie Mae' Wear TILTON — Wilmetta “Billie Mae” Wear, 80, of Tilton, passed away in the comfort of her home at 4:02 p.m. on Easter Sunday, April 20, 2014.
- John Paul Rebmann MUNCIE — John Paul Rebmann, 87, of Muncie, went to join his beloved wife in heaven on Thursday, April 17, at Danville Care Center.
- More Obituaries Headlines