June 13, 1960 – March 24, 2013
In loving memory of Scott Ford, formerly from Hoopeston, born to the late Arthur and Judy Ford, of Hoopeston.
To Scott’s true friends and family, I would like to thank you for the donations given to cover the cost of the cremation and other expenses that occurred due to his sudden death.
A special “thank you” to Ryan Anderson of Anderson Funeral Home in Hoopeston for everything you did. Please accept my apology for any miscommunication and for the uncontrollable events that occurred.
Due to circumstances, a private memorial service was held in Watseka on April 12, 2013.
Again, my thanks to everyone who made a donation of any kind and for your prayers for me.
Scott was known as a nature person who loved to hunt and fish. He was also a hard-working roofer for many years.
He was greatly loved and is sorely missed. He is gone from earth but now is in heaven, never forgotten.
Scott’s wife, Lisa Ford
June 13, 1960 – March 24, 2013
- Howard Thomas Hargrove Sr. WEST LEBANON, Ind. — Howard Thomas Hargrove Sr., 85 of West Lebanon, died at 5:10 p.m. EDT Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at his residence.Howard was born in Nashville, Tenn., on Sept. 13, 1928. He was the son of Frank C. and Frances Elizabeth (Waynick) H
- William G. Emrich William G. “Bill” Emrich, of Georgetown, passed away at 9:55 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at home.He was born in Dixon, Illinois, the son of Dwight and Ruth (Stuart) Emrich on June 30, 1928.He was united in marriage to Gloria Rayhorn on June 20, 1
Helen B. Ball
Helen B. Ball, 94, of Covington, Ind., died at 7:50 p.m. EDT Sunday July 20, 2014, at St. Vincent Williamsport Hospital.
- Harriet Jeanette Kincheloe Harriet Jeanette Kincheloe, 99, passed away at 10:20 a.m. Feb. 10, 2014, at Colonial Manor Nursing Home.
- Gerald R. Allhands Gerald R. Allhands, 67, of Danville, passed away at 6:16 a.m. Monday, July 21, 2014, at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center.
Oushi Jack Sandlin
Oushi Jack Sandlin, 60, of Tilton, passed away at 2:44 a.m., Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana.He was born Feb. 16, 1954, in Gary, Ind., the son of Jack and Eva (Alexander) Sandlin.He was united in marriage to Cynthia (Snyd
- Harley Black Harley Black, 78, of Danville, passed away Sunday, July 20, 2014, at Colonial Manor in Danville.Born Jan. 9, 1936, he was the son of Harley Neil and Laura Irene (Moffitt) Black. Very young in Harley’s life, his mother remarried to Red Laird, who rais
Thomas Wayne Parke
Thomas Wayne Parke, 70, of Covington, Ind., went to Heaven on July 22, 2014, following an illness with cancer this past year.
- Margaret Teeters CATLIN — Margaret Ann (O’Leary) Sills Teeters, 82, of Catlin, passed away at 3:22 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2014, at her home.Peggy was born Aug. 18, 1931, in Boston, Mass., to Arthur J. and Margaret Domey O’Leary.She married Charles E. Sills on Dec. 16,
- Summer patrols help cut crime DANVILLE — Public Safety Director Larry Thomason said special summer police patrols have been helping cut down crime.Police officers have been out particularly Friday and Saturday nights and other various times, he said.“I think it has had a positive
- More Obituaries Headlines