- Local News
- Bald eagle count jumps SPRINGFIELD -- The Audubon Society says volunteers counted a record number of American bald eagles during an annual midwinter survey. The society said Friday that 5,975 of the birds were counted between Jan. 1 and 15. Extreme cold in northern Minneso
- South Carolina mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge South Carolina mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge The Associated Press
- Defense prepares in general's sexual assault trial FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- Defense lawyers for an Amy general facing sexual assault charges say his accuser's testimony gave them plenty to challenge as they prepare to cross-examine her on Monday. The Army captain at the center of the closely watched case
- Aldermen to discuss budget, fees Coming Up The Danville City Council's Public Works Committee will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Robert E. Jones Municipal Building, 17 W. Main St. Aldermen to discuss budget, fees BY JENNIFER BAILEY email@example.com
Spring brings new pets
One of the most common questions I find myself being asked is “What kind of dog should I get?”
Signup begins soon for DACC summer, fall classes
As I wrap up this series about college enrollment, I have just a few final important dates for prospective students.
Tutorials help decipher handwriting
Reading the handwriting found in old documents written in English can be challenging!
Some devices we can live without
An interesting article was sent to me by a high-school classmate the other day titled: “15 Household Items from Your Childhood That New Houses Will Never See.”
Agency’s investments touch every life
United Way of Danville Area seeks to reduce poverty by investing in services that provide positive lasting outcomes in people’s health, education and/or financial stability.
- Redevelopment Commission reschedules meeting
- More Local News Headlines