DANVILLE —Police had a report of shots fired, but no victims with injuries, at 1:17 a.m. today in the 1600 block of Clyman Lane.
Here’s a look at recent law enforcement calls:
Theft of medication in the unit block of Crystal Drive.
Domestic battery in the 900 block of Koehn Drive.
Two residential burglaries reported in the 100 block of Woodlawn Street in Home Gardens.
Retail theft of $51.18 in merchandise from Big Lots, 20 N. Gilbert St.
Male arrested in connection with retail theft at Priceless Foods, 501 W. Fairchild St.
Criminal damage to property at Central Illinois Bank, 2490 N. Vermilion St.
Graffiti spray-painted on a business garage at Jarling’s Custard Cup, 2507 N. Vermilion St.
Graffiti spray-painted on an outside freezer at Wendy’s, 2501 N. Vermilion St.
Graffiti spray-painted on the building at Dairy Queen, 2711 N. Vermilion St.
Theft of a 2005 Yamaha Raven motorcycle from the 700 block of Chandler St.
A male and female were arrested in connection with domestic battery/resisting arrest/criminal damage to property/criminal trespass in the 1600 block of Beechwood Drive.
Burglary to a vehicle in rural Westville.
Damage to a yard in the 8000 block of Camp Drake Road in Fairmount.
Accidents involving tickets or injuries include:
Sunday, 12:43 a.m. — At Main and Franklin streets involving April L. Grayson, 20, of the 500 block of Harmon Street. She was ticketed for driving with a suspended or revoked license and failure to reduce speed.
Saturday, 3:08 p.m. — At Seminary and Collett streets involving Barbara J. Hill, 48, of the 900 block of Harmon Street, and a Danville Mass Transit bus driven by Robert L. McNeil, 55, of Danville. Hill was in fair condition today at Provena United Samaritans Medical Center. Her passenger, Shelly Lillard, was listed in fair condition at Provena Covenant Medical Center. A bus passenger, Luann Moore, was treated at Provena USMC and released. The accident report indicated Hill passed out and the two vehicles collided.
- Local News
- Ornament designs sought
- NAACP plans brunch
- Police, Fire Reports
- Fun Days this weekend
- Three face robbery charges DANVILLE — Three men were booked without bond Tuesday in connection with the robbery of a downtown jewelry store.Donovan Wheeler, 29, of the 300 block of Bradley Lane; John Billips Jr., 23, of the 200 block of East Roselawn Avenue; and Jabari O’Conno
- Georgetown Fair ready for annual run DANVILLE — One of the big fair attractions of the summer kicks off this weekend in Vermilion County.The annual Georgetown Fair begins Saturday and runs through Aug. 9.Don Hackler is president of the Georgetown Fair Board. Both he and the group of 24
- Jaycees select VA employee for award DANVILLE — Bryan Stewart, coordinator of the Veterans Transportation Program for the Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care System, was selected as one of the Outstanding Young People of 2014 by the Junior Chamber International Senate with the Jaycees.
- Fire Calls Firefighters responded to the following calls:Tuesday, 11:23-11:32 a.m. — A medical call in the 200 block of West Voorhees Street.Tuesday, 1:30-1:45 p.m. — A natural gas leak at 107 S. Jefferson St.Tuesday, 1:41-1:59 p.m. — An accident on Interstate
- Police Report Incidents reported to police include:DanvilleMonday:Theft in the 100 block of North Logan Avenue.Tuesday:A man and woman arrested for domestic battery at Fairchild and Moore streets.Retail theft at Meijer, 3649 N. Vermilion St.Wednesday:A man arreste
- Group to help Mission
- More Local News Headlines