DANVILLE — Liberty Elementary School has planned its annual Cultural Diversity Fair for 8:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday at the school, 20 E. Liberty Lane. Attendees should enter through the front of the building.
- Local News
- Library sets program for Farmers' Market
- Reception celebrates truck
- Police, Fire Reports
- Artists can sell artwork
- Children’s show auditions set
- Upward Bound still opens path to college Nervous but determined, the 15-year-old boy walked into a conference room in Columbus, Ohio, for a fateful interview. If it went well, perhaps he’d have a chance to be the first member of his impoverished family to attend college.That was 34 years ag
- Tilton Redneck Games Today9:30 a.m. — Church services, Stage10:30 a.m. — Mud Bog Registration opens11:30 a.m. — Mud Volleyball, Beer Tent, Vendors and Kidz Zone opensNoon — Toilet seat pitching contestNoon — Tug of War grudge match, Mud Bogs start1:30 p.m. — Hotdog eatin
- Monical's to rebuild Tilton restaurant TILTON — Local residents could be enjoying Monical’s pizza in Tilton by the end of this year.Monical’s corporate officials issued a press release Friday outlining the rebuilding of the restaurant that was damaged by fire on April 24.According to the
On the mend
OAKWOOD — As a mechanic, Charles “Chip” McArty thought he could fix anything … until he was diagnosed with cancer.
- Police Report Incidents reported to police include:DanvilleThursdayBattery in the 1000 block of Walnut Street.FridayTheft of a cell phone in a box case valued at $400 taken from the Days Hotel, 77 N. Gilbert St.Danville female arrested in connection with retail th
- More Local News Headlines