---- — Remember moments
Here it is, September, and if you remember the 11th as most of us do, our hearts still say prayers for those who lost their lives and those who gave their lives to help so many they didn’t even know!
Reading through a book I have, “Random Acts of Kindness,” I wanted to give you some uplifting thoughts that can help as we look forward to winter months just around the corner!
1. We do not remember days, we remember moments.
2. To have success, put your heart, mind, intellect and soul into even the smallest acts of everyday life.
3. The purpose of life is a life with purpose.
4. Let life’s candle be a torch so we can hand it on to the next generation.
5. Spend time just being aware of things in nature that renew your spirit. (Remember we are in the fall and winter months soon!)
I’ll end with this thought: We don’t know what our destiny will be, but we do know the only ones among us who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve mankind!