WILLIAMSPORT, Ind. —
Recently one of your regular liberal contributors wrote that Rush Limbaugh should be dumped and Fox News silenced. Let me say, Mr. Liberal, the same First Amendment that allows you to voice your opinion also gives that right to conservatives.
You call Rush a liar, so let’s look at President Obama. He said that Obamacare would make health care better and cheaper — a lie. He said no new taxes for the lower and middle class — a lie.
He said, "40 percent of firearms are sold without background checks — a lie. He said, "I won’t take your guns" — a lie. How about Bengazi — lies and more lies.
The letter claims Rush is uneducated. I tell you, I know a lot of educated idiots.
I don’t know how you liberals get off thinking that yours is the only opinion or that you are always right. Obama also is a hipocrite. He won the election on the platform of taking from the rich and giving to the poor. Then he, being one of the top 1 percent, paid 18 percent taxes.
How long do you think the working people can support the whole country? We are headed for disaster as a nation.
WILLIAMSPORT, Ind. —
- Letters to the Editor
- Give Obama credit Give Obama credit Editor: The idea of everyone respecting you from a positive position is not possible. As for President Obama, if he raises a hand to help the poor they call him either a socialist or a racist in so much as they equate poor to being
- Calling wrong right Calling wrong right Editor: On Nov. 21, Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn not only signed a bill legalizing homosexual marriage, but he stated that it was his unfinished business to help other states achieve that goal. I am not surprised he signed the bill at
- Down memory lane Down memory lane Editor: The recent article on Germantown took me down memory lane. My husband and I were married in 1946 and bought a house on Norman Street in Germantown. Everything that was written about came back to me -- several stores, t
- Hearts & darts Here are some of the good things readers noticed around the area recently: Kelly Truex, principal at Danville's Garfield Elementary School, sends hearts "to Walmart for its generous donation. All students at Garfield will benefit from the extra suppl
- Down memory lane Down memory lane Editor: The recent article on Germantown took me down memory lane. My husband and I were married in 1946 and bought a house on Norman Street in Germantown. Everything that was written about came back to me -- several stores, the fire
- Hearts & darts Here are some of the good things readers noticed around the area recently: Board members of Habitat for Humanity of Danville send hearts "to Kem Wiggins for the mural she painted in the service of helping to restore the city-donated firehouse to its
- Obamacare rollout is a premature fiasco Obamacare rollout a fiasco Editor: Let's not be fooled by flacks pushing lame excuses and shifting blame for the fiasco that hit America Oct. 1, the Obamacare rollout. The fault isn't information technology contractors or whatever. It's the whole big
- North Vermilion traffic a mess North Vermilion traffic a mess Editor: I live on Sonny Lane, which is a street on the east side of Vermilion Street and is between the traffic lights at Boiling Springs Road and the traffic light at Walmart. I am very happy to have Kohl's and Meijer
- Competition will lower prices Competition will lower prices Editor: Just like Robin Hood in the days of old when knights were bold, Ruler Foods and Meijer come to the rescue of the Danville area. Fear not, good citizens of the Illiana area, you will no longer be ripped off at the
- Submit Your Letter!
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines