Why is it unacceptable to be meek in this country?
A low-spirited, mild-mannered man is constantly being described as strange and antisocial when he is just minding his own business.
Should a man have to learn to be outspoken and boastful to be tolerated in this society?
Peace is boredom to the wicked who shall not rest, and the meek shall inherit the earth, says the Bible.
The United States is based on the laws of the Bible, the words of God. Our society has become cowards, afraid to have gratitude for God’s grace, never believing that all you have came from somewhere other than yourself.
Life was a planned creation by God; the fool says there is no God.
The meek, well-rounded man keeps this country afloat while others try to hide their lack of intelligence behind folly every second of the day, not seeking correction and breeding with no plans of teaching the spawns of their poisonous loins moral values to become upright citizens, never to mature and turning into old fools.
Society is determined to allow those who lost their lives fighting for the freedom of peace to die in vain.
Good sense comes from heaven, so I’m not surprised to see children kill each other, nor am I sensitive to it because you allow your kids to act grown in the most sinful way and them seem stunned when they carry out the demonic rituals you’ve allowed them to learn.
This is a Christian country invaded by the weak-minded, controlled by the devil.
- Letters to the Editor
- Wall a candidate with integrity Editor: We, as a people in this modern society, are overwhelmed with information, be it important or trivial; for many it takes up their lives in ways some of us cannot even imagine. Facebook and Twitter surround us with the joy and angst of anyone w
- Keep Wall on the bench Keep Wall on the bench Editor: I believe voters have a great choice in the March 18 Democratic primary for resident Circuit Court Judge. Judge Karen Wall is the only candidate of the three Democrats who has judicial experience and the only Democrat r
- Turner a good choice Turner a good choice Editor: It is with much respect for this candidate that I recommend Chad Turner, who is running for the Vermilion County Board's District 5 seat. I have known Chad, professionally and personally, for the last 14 years. Chad is a
- Gambling won't help city Gambling won't help city Editor: Why, if the national average for a city our size is 34 firefighters, do we have to have 51 when we can't afford them? I do not believe the average person realizes that $78 a year could be coming next year through the
- Try a different way to learn Try a different way to learn Editor: I was pleased to read the Freeport Journal Standard supported my view, that increasing the words spoken to poverty infants might eventually lift them from poverty. Finding ways to accomplish this is not the only c
- Support Dillard-Tracy ticket It seems that one Republican candidate for the nomination for governor in the March 18th primary election has spent millions of dollars on TV ads to try and buy his way to the nomination in November.
- Enough is enough Editor: Whatever happened to the pay as you go and pay for what you use form of a payment? The current Danville City Council has some members who do not listen to the voters who elected them. They can only listen to the cry of the money-hungry monste
- Use different marriage licenses Editor: Politicians need guidance. Give incumbent opponents a chance.
- Support locally owned businesses Support locally owned businesses Editor: Pet World has been in Danville as the local pet store for 37 years. We have seen the economy go up and down. We have always tried to stock the best products, and the best pets and fish that we could get. We al
- Submit Your Letter!
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines