Why is it unacceptable to be meek in this country?
A low-spirited, mild-mannered man is constantly being described as strange and antisocial when he is just minding his own business.
Should a man have to learn to be outspoken and boastful to be tolerated in this society?
Peace is boredom to the wicked who shall not rest, and the meek shall inherit the earth, says the Bible.
The United States is based on the laws of the Bible, the words of God. Our society has become cowards, afraid to have gratitude for God’s grace, never believing that all you have came from somewhere other than yourself.
Life was a planned creation by God; the fool says there is no God.
The meek, well-rounded man keeps this country afloat while others try to hide their lack of intelligence behind folly every second of the day, not seeking correction and breeding with no plans of teaching the spawns of their poisonous loins moral values to become upright citizens, never to mature and turning into old fools.
Society is determined to allow those who lost their lives fighting for the freedom of peace to die in vain.
Good sense comes from heaven, so I’m not surprised to see children kill each other, nor am I sensitive to it because you allow your kids to act grown in the most sinful way and them seem stunned when they carry out the demonic rituals you’ve allowed them to learn.
This is a Christian country invaded by the weak-minded, controlled by the devil.
- Letters to the Editor
- Help CASA help children Help CASA help children To most of us, society's problems such as poverty, abuse and violence seem overwhelming. What can we do to end these cycles that trap generations of people? We are tempted to turn away because it feels like trying to stop a wi
- Give instead of take Editor: I hear a lot of black churches talking about things in the name of Jesus Christ, but I don't see them giving in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus was not about money. With some of these pastors, give them 30 pieces of silver and they will sell
- Give Obama credit Give Obama credit Editor: The idea of everyone respecting you from a positive position is not possible. As for President Obama, if he raises a hand to help the poor they call him either a socialist or a racist in so much as they equate poor to being
- Calling wrong right Calling wrong right Editor: On Nov. 21, Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn not only signed a bill legalizing homosexual marriage, but he stated that it was his unfinished business to help other states achieve that goal. I am not surprised he signed the bill at
- Down memory lane Down memory lane Editor: The recent article on Germantown took me down memory lane. My husband and I were married in 1946 and bought a house on Norman Street in Germantown. Everything that was written about came back to me -- several stores, t
- Hearts & darts Here are some of the good things readers noticed around the area recently: Kelly Truex, principal at Danville's Garfield Elementary School, sends hearts "to Walmart for its generous donation. All students at Garfield will benefit from the extra suppl
- Down memory lane Down memory lane Editor: The recent article on Germantown took me down memory lane. My husband and I were married in 1946 and bought a house on Norman Street in Germantown. Everything that was written about came back to me -- several stores, the fire
- Hearts & darts Here are some of the good things readers noticed around the area recently: Board members of Habitat for Humanity of Danville send hearts "to Kem Wiggins for the mural she painted in the service of helping to restore the city-donated firehouse to its
- Obamacare rollout is a premature fiasco Obamacare rollout a fiasco Editor: Let's not be fooled by flacks pushing lame excuses and shifting blame for the fiasco that hit America Oct. 1, the Obamacare rollout. The fault isn't information technology contractors or whatever. It's the whole big
- Submit Your Letter!
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines