Why is it unacceptable to be meek in this country?
A low-spirited, mild-mannered man is constantly being described as strange and antisocial when he is just minding his own business.
Should a man have to learn to be outspoken and boastful to be tolerated in this society?
Peace is boredom to the wicked who shall not rest, and the meek shall inherit the earth, says the Bible.
The United States is based on the laws of the Bible, the words of God. Our society has become cowards, afraid to have gratitude for God’s grace, never believing that all you have came from somewhere other than yourself.
Life was a planned creation by God; the fool says there is no God.
The meek, well-rounded man keeps this country afloat while others try to hide their lack of intelligence behind folly every second of the day, not seeking correction and breeding with no plans of teaching the spawns of their poisonous loins moral values to become upright citizens, never to mature and turning into old fools.
Society is determined to allow those who lost their lives fighting for the freedom of peace to die in vain.
Good sense comes from heaven, so I’m not surprised to see children kill each other, nor am I sensitive to it because you allow your kids to act grown in the most sinful way and them seem stunned when they carry out the demonic rituals you’ve allowed them to learn.
This is a Christian country invaded by the weak-minded, controlled by the devil.
- Letters to the Editor
- We need an explanation Editor:In a prior letter I mistakenly said that in the last 30 years (correctly 20 years) health costs have grown only 0.8 percent, year over year, compared to 1.0 percent average since Obamacare became law: Obamacare effects are simply part of a lon
- No Headline Provided Money isn’t everythingEditor:Billionaire Bruce Rauner wants to be our governor here in Illinois. To me that would be like a millionaire running to be the mayor of Danville. He feels like his money is the only qualification that he needs.Here is a man
- No Headline Provided Keep pot out of townEditor:I was confused by the article in a recent Commercial-News about medical cannabis. It first states that strong support for this by local law enforcement. Then a little further down it states that Public Safety Director Larry
- Upset at discarded decorations Editor:I don’t know what is going on down at Georgetown Cemetery, but I find it pretty appalling. For the second year in a row, the arrangement that was placed on my grandparents’ grave has been stolen.Then on July 25, I go out to the cemetery to my
- No Headline Provided Help Make-A-WishEditor:It’s wonderful to make a child’s wish come true. As volunteer wish granters for Make-A-Wish Illinois, we have opportunities to do just that for children with life-threatening illnesses. The children we serve are between the age
- Cruelty to dog inexcusable Cruelty to dog inexcusableEditor:To the low-life who took a beautiful, young, blue and white pit bull-boxer mix, put her in a box, taped it shut and left her to die, I hope karma becomes your best friend.Some low-life did this during the weekend of J
- Hearts & darts Here are a few of the good things readers noticed around the area recently:• The family of Teresa Denhart Ramey of Crawfordsville, Ind., — Bob, Rachel and Kendal Ramey; Bob and Mary Elaine Denhart; Betty Smith; and Allen and Julia Denhart and family
- End the excuses End the excusesEditor:Due to our real estate tax bills being late again, parents have to enroll their children in school while trying to pay that bill. According to the news, the cost of school supplies is up this year. So which is to be paid first?O
- Beware of political speak Beware of political speakEditor:When a politician says that his or her policy is working, I want to know, “What is the policy?” and, “What is the cause and effect reasoning leading to a conclusion that the policy is working?” Of course, I never get a
- Submit Your Letter!
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines