KINGMAN, Ind. —
Now the holidays are over it’s back to business as usual.
Scientists say there are black holes in space. They aren’t large but they’re very powerful. Anything like a star, planet or anything else that wanders in close enough will be pulled into orbit around them will be torn apart bit by bit and pulled or sucked in to oblivion I assume.
There are people inside and outside this nation who are working hard at tearing this nation apart. There are a lot of fraudulent takers in this nation who want to keep digging into theHere are some of the good things readers noticed around the area recently:
So what’s going to be torn completely apart and thrown into a black hole? Will it be the finances of this nation? The spiritual or religious moral values, including the mainly heterosexual lifestyle? The laws that seem to be getting weaker and aren’t really being enforced, including the immigration laws? Will it finally be the federal Constitution that I consider a God-inspired document for the running of this nation’s government?
If these groups with their personal agendas get what they are working on torn apart and thrown into that black hole, then this nation will no longer be independent and sovereign. It could be like a giant mud pile with these groups stomping around and working at rebuilding it according to their own agendas.
KINGMAN, Ind. —
- Letters to the Editor
- We need an explanation Editor:In a prior letter I mistakenly said that in the last 30 years (correctly 20 years) health costs have grown only 0.8 percent, year over year, compared to 1.0 percent average since Obamacare became law: Obamacare effects are simply part of a lon
- No Headline Provided Money isn’t everythingEditor:Billionaire Bruce Rauner wants to be our governor here in Illinois. To me that would be like a millionaire running to be the mayor of Danville. He feels like his money is the only qualification that he needs.Here is a man
- No Headline Provided Keep pot out of townEditor:I was confused by the article in a recent Commercial-News about medical cannabis. It first states that strong support for this by local law enforcement. Then a little further down it states that Public Safety Director Larry
- Upset at discarded decorations Editor:I don’t know what is going on down at Georgetown Cemetery, but I find it pretty appalling. For the second year in a row, the arrangement that was placed on my grandparents’ grave has been stolen.Then on July 25, I go out to the cemetery to my
- No Headline Provided Help Make-A-WishEditor:It’s wonderful to make a child’s wish come true. As volunteer wish granters for Make-A-Wish Illinois, we have opportunities to do just that for children with life-threatening illnesses. The children we serve are between the age
- Cruelty to dog inexcusable Cruelty to dog inexcusableEditor:To the low-life who took a beautiful, young, blue and white pit bull-boxer mix, put her in a box, taped it shut and left her to die, I hope karma becomes your best friend.Some low-life did this during the weekend of J
- Hearts & darts Here are a few of the good things readers noticed around the area recently:• The family of Teresa Denhart Ramey of Crawfordsville, Ind., — Bob, Rachel and Kendal Ramey; Bob and Mary Elaine Denhart; Betty Smith; and Allen and Julia Denhart and family
- End the excuses End the excusesEditor:Due to our real estate tax bills being late again, parents have to enroll their children in school while trying to pay that bill. According to the news, the cost of school supplies is up this year. So which is to be paid first?O
- Beware of political speak Beware of political speakEditor:When a politician says that his or her policy is working, I want to know, “What is the policy?” and, “What is the cause and effect reasoning leading to a conclusion that the policy is working?” Of course, I never get a
- Submit Your Letter!
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines