I support Greg Wolfe, a candidate for the Danville Area Community College Board of Trustees. I have known Greg for many years and have witnessed his involvement in numerous events in support of our community.
Greg has served for 12 years on the Oakwood Community Unit School District 76 School Board, with 10 of those years being board president.
During his tenure on the school board, Greg gained experience dealing with educational issues at the local, county and state level.
He put in many hours to attend extra training in order to better serve in his position.
In my experience, Greg has always made himself available to address concerns or ideas.
I recommend voters choose Greg Wolfe as a DACC Trustee on April 9.
LuAnn M. Grimm
- Letters to the Editor
- Wall a candidate with integrity Editor: We, as a people in this modern society, are overwhelmed with information, be it important or trivial; for many it takes up their lives in ways some of us cannot even imagine. Facebook and Twitter surround us with the joy and angst of anyone w
- Keep Wall on the bench Keep Wall on the bench Editor: I believe voters have a great choice in the March 18 Democratic primary for resident Circuit Court Judge. Judge Karen Wall is the only candidate of the three Democrats who has judicial experience and the only Democrat r
- Turner a good choice Turner a good choice Editor: It is with much respect for this candidate that I recommend Chad Turner, who is running for the Vermilion County Board's District 5 seat. I have known Chad, professionally and personally, for the last 14 years. Chad is a
- Gambling won't help city Gambling won't help city Editor: Why, if the national average for a city our size is 34 firefighters, do we have to have 51 when we can't afford them? I do not believe the average person realizes that $78 a year could be coming next year through the
- Try a different way to learn Try a different way to learn Editor: I was pleased to read the Freeport Journal Standard supported my view, that increasing the words spoken to poverty infants might eventually lift them from poverty. Finding ways to accomplish this is not the only c
- Support Dillard-Tracy ticket It seems that one Republican candidate for the nomination for governor in the March 18th primary election has spent millions of dollars on TV ads to try and buy his way to the nomination in November.
- Enough is enough Editor: Whatever happened to the pay as you go and pay for what you use form of a payment? The current Danville City Council has some members who do not listen to the voters who elected them. They can only listen to the cry of the money-hungry monste
- Use different marriage licenses Editor: Politicians need guidance. Give incumbent opponents a chance.
- Support locally owned businesses Support locally owned businesses Editor: Pet World has been in Danville as the local pet store for 37 years. We have seen the economy go up and down. We have always tried to stock the best products, and the best pets and fish that we could get. We al
- Submit Your Letter!
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines