- Energy aid available
- Agency offers meals
Hoopeston Area board learns about STDs
Missy Runge and Connie Catron, employees of Carle Hoopeston Regional Health Center, gave a presentation Thursday on sexually transmitted diseases to members of the Hoopeston school board.
Hoopeston council considers extending gaming hours
City council members on Tuesday discussed the hours alcohol can be served following a request last month from Doug Wagoner from Fast Lanes Bowling Alley.
- Fundraiser helps children
- Lorraine theaters sold to unnamed buyer HOOPESTON -- The Lorraine theaters have been sold. Jim Richards, president of the Lorraine Foundation, announced the sale of the Lorraine and Lorraine II to an unnamed buyer at a foundation public meeting on Oct. 3. "The Lorraine has been sold," Rich
- Library offers teen movie
- Jaycees offer haunted house
- Hoopeston fundraiser to help pay fire expenses HOOPESTON -- Businesses and organizations are sponsoring a Hometown Heroes Fundraiser from 2 p.m.-midnight Saturday at McFerren Park to help with expenses incurred by the J&R Used Tire fire last June. "The amount of money that the city is going to ne
Changes in liquor ordinance fall in Hoopeston
City council members brought the hotly contested original liquor ordinance amendment back for a vote Tuesday. The ordinance had been tabled at the previous meeting following a call for further discussion.
- More Hoopeston Headlines