Hoopeston Area Community Unit School District 11 Board of Education committees will meet Wednesday as follows:
The Extracurricular Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in Kevin Root"s room.
Technology Committee will meet at 7 p.m. in Kevin Root’s room.
- Photographer’s work on view
- Festival features baby contest
- Library plans movie
- Photos on display
Road work to start in Hoopeston
Residents can expect some detours on East Main Street this week due to scheduled road work for the summer.
- Library supports animal shelter
Hoopeston Area board buys computers
Hoopeston Area school board unanimously approved the John Greer Chrome Book Pilot Program Thursday. The cost is not to exceed $67,251 for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Party to raise funds for theater on Saturday HOOPESTON — The Save The Lorraine Foundation has put together a block party fundraiser beginning at noon Saturday. All funds go toward the continued renovation of the Lorraine Theatre, a 92-year-old theater in downtown.Renovation has begun on the Lor
Hoopeston council OKs additional road work
Additional work was added to the Motor Fuel Tax road project due to the actual bid falling below the$150,000 approved earlier this year by the city council.
- Library presents teen comedy
- More Hoopeston Headlines