Parents and Danvers High School students hold a candlelight vigil Wednesday to mourn the death of Colleen Ritzer, a 24-year-old math teacher at Danvers High School in Danvers, Mass. Ritzer's body was found in the woods behind the high school, and Danvers High School student Philip Chism, 14, who was found walking along a state highway overnight was charged with killing her.
- AP Video
- California Man Denies Creating Bitcoin 'Ice Yachts' Turn Frozen River Into Highway Jeopardy Champ Vilified by Some for Strategy Obama: West Won't Let Kremlin Carve Up Ukraine Raw: Justin Bieber in Miami for Civil Deposition Afghan Interpreters Seek Sanctuary in Germany Senate Blocks Bill on Military Sexual Assault Kidnapping, Murder Charges Filed in Bobo Case Army General Pleads Not Guilty to Sexual Assault 3D Printed and Driverless Cars on Show in Geneva Obama Says Crimea Separation Would Violate Law "Holy Grail" Guitars to Be Auctioned Raw: Family Rescued From Van Submerged in Ocean Prince Harry Launches Invictus Games in London Sanctions Outlined at House Hearing on Ukraine Crimea Sets Referendum on Whether to Join Russia Raw: Baby Hippo Debuts at Mexico City Zoo Sen. Cruz: 'Washington Is Corrupt' Raw: Pistorius Covers Head During Testimony Silicon Valley Boom Bypasses Poor
- NDN Video
- Valuable Car Ordered Crushed by Chrysler Miley Fires Back at Katy Perry Pitcher Throws Perfect Game on Same Night Brother Does Play-by-Play Truck on high-speed chase crashes into house Highlights: (3) Arizona vs. Oregon State Carmen Electra Covers FHM Obama Says Crimea Separation Would Violate Law Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL Premiere 'FUNKNROLL' RT Anchor Quits Live On-Air: I Can't Be Part of Network 'That Whitewashes' Putin's Actions Cutest Kid Ever Invades Soccer Pitch, Gets Carried Around By Players Duke vs Wake Forest | 2014 ACC Basketball Highlights 'Adele Dazeem' Takes Broadway Katy Perry's Goofy Weather Report Family rescued from sinking van in ocean Best of Gus and Bill: No. 13 Creighton vs G'Town Sweeping Revisions Announced for the SAT Musk's Mission to Beat Putin in the Space Race Baby Becomes Breakout Star In Workout Video Kendall Jenner's Bizarre Runway Show Raw: Illinois Zoo Names Baby Gorilla
- Must Read
VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
In a tearful statement that went viral this week, Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway announced that he would not defend his state's ban on gay marriage in court. Conway made the announcement after a federal judge ruled that Kentucky must recognize same sex marriages performed in other states. However, Gov. Steve Beshear said he will hire private attorneys to appeal the judge's order.
March 6, 2014
- Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales
- 2 in Indiana sickened after eating contaminated Skittles
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban