Two days into his third walk to Washington D.C., Wyoming County Circuit Clerk David “Bugs” Stover was about 36 miles from his starting point, “The Rock” in Maben. His son, Justin, left, and daughter-in-law, Amber, not pictured, met him Nov. 18 on W. Va. Rt. 19 to have Thanksgiving dinner. Stover believed he would have to sacrifice the holiday dinner with his family for this trip. Stover hopes to meet with President Barack Obama later this week to discuss the future of the coal industry.
- AP Video
- Raw: Malaysia Airlines Loses Contact With Plane Russians Rally to Absorb Crimea, Others Resist Ted Turner Hospitalized in Argentina Attempted Murder Charges for Mom in Ocean Drive Santorum: GOP Cant Surrender Conservatism to Win Paralyzed Dog Winning Hearts, Looking for Home US Employers Add 175K Jobs Despite Harsh Weather Huckabee: Obama Has Diminished American Might Lost Backpacker Survives Outback By Eating Flies Gov. Rick Perry Fires Up CPAC Crowd Aaron Paul Switches Gears in 'Need for Speed' Pistorius Trial: Ex-Girlfriend Describes Gunplay New Mexicans Want More Info. on Radiation Leak Fort Knox Gets First Woman Commanding General California Man Denies Creating Bitcoin 'Ice Yachts' Turn Frozen River Into Highway Jeopardy Champ Vilified by Some for Strategy Obama: West Won't Let Kremlin Carve Up Ukraine Raw: Justin Bieber in Miami for Civil Deposition Afghan Interpreters Seek Sanctuary in Germany
- NDN Video
- Raw: Mom Accused of Driving Into Surf in Court Mom who drove van full of kids into the Florida surf charged with attempted murder Best Moments from 17 Seasons of 'The Bachelor' Finales Nike launches new 'Magista' soccer cleat Dunk of the Year? How to Make a Strong Password (and Actually Remember It) Lindsay Lohan Gets Soaked UCSB Fan Rushes Court, Angrily Confronts Hawaii Coach Dodge Vipers Ordered Crushed by Chrysler Miley Fires Back at Katy Perry Adorable Penguin Sweaters Save Birds Trapped in Oil Spills Swim Daily, Marisa Miller 2004 Thieves use forklift to steal money from ATM Truck on high-speed chase crashes into house Carmen Electra Covers FHM Highlights: (3) Arizona vs. Oregon State Obama Says Crimea Separation Would Violate Law Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL Premiere 'FUNKNROLL' RT Anchor Quits Live On-Air: I Can't Be Part of Network 'That Whitewashes' Putin's Actions Cutest Kid Ever Invades Soccer Pitch, Gets Carried Around By Players
- Must Read
Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
Sigma Alpha Epsilon, one of the largest U.S. fraternities and the deadliest, said Friday it will ban the initiation of recruits, citing the toll that hazing has taken on its newest members.
March 7, 2014
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members