- Local News
Hoopeston Area school staff to see insurance rates increase
Hank Hornbeck, superintendent of Hoopeston Area schools, informed board members Thursday that staff health insurance rates would increase 5.99 percent from the previous year. Health insurance would remain with Health Alliance.
- Police Report
- In translation
- Proposed school standards reviewed
- Elementary students to tackle math problems
- Hoopeston Area school staff to see insurance rates increase
Ali Holmes was the winning pitcher for Covington, giving up only four hits against the Red Ramblers.
Trojans cruise to victory
COVINGTON, Ind. - The Covington softball team had a big first inning as they scored five runs on their way to defeating Attica 11-1. Attica threatened to score in the first, getting Karrah Pattengale to second, but they were unable to drive her home.
- Lunger steps up for Buffaloes
- Maroons blitz young Vikings
- Peelman pitches no-hitter as Vikings beat Maroons
- Thursday's Local Scores
- Trojans cruise to victory
- C-N Poll
- Interactive Maps